Thread: Telbo TV Activation Code

agd is offline Bonaire Lover Bonaire Talker

Default Telbo TV Activation Code

Just back in Bonaire for the first time since spring and after a few days turned on the TV just to see if it still worked. Nope. Unplugged and re-booted the Amino cable box and all went well through its 20 steps of boot up until the box came up asking for the system activation code. Previously, the activation code had been the single digit 1. Donít ask how long I had to wait at the Telbo office to glean this great information. But this time 1 did not work.

Can an anyone tell me if there is a new default Telbo TV activation code? It is not exactly top secret, nobody can use it for anything but watching their own TV in their own home. Just hoping to avoid the waiting at Telbo experience...

Thanks in advance.

Andy

agd is offline Bonaire Lover Bonaire Talker

Answering my own question to close the loop just in case it helps anyone else.

The system activation code code is your own six digit Telbo account number, including the leading zero if applicable.

In in my case , that did not work either and I needed a reset from Telbo this time, but generally that should work if the challenge pops up on your screen.

Andy