Thread: Need Drone Footage

Default Need Drone Footage

Anyone have some drone footage of Bonaire? I'll soon be doing a book trailer and need about a minute of various drone shots, preferably of the downtown area, boat moorings, a dive location, and maybe a lighthouse. Any combination of these would be great. My budget is very thin, but I can promise you credits for the the footage and a copy of the book.

Thanks,
    Dave.

there is a drone footage company here on Bonaire -but off hand I have no info. Private and unauthorized use of drones on Bonaire is PROHIBITED and legally enforced. It is a major threat to the flamingoes and our nature.

This person was on Bonaire last year and did some incredible aerial shoots. I was arguing with him about the legality of using a drone anywhere on Bonaire and he claimed to have a license from the Netherlands. I first saw his posts on Instagram and eventually bumped into him at Hang Out Bar.

https://instagram.com/jurjenrozeboom?igshid=1fwojrhm9de91

Hi Dave, I think your best bet would be to contact the company that Petri mentioned, if a name is forthcoming.

going on the latest info about Drones/UAS/RPAS on Bonaire I doubt anyone would share or at least want any credit for footage
    PRA & ET Inc
    Proof Readers Anonymous & Extreme Testers

perhaps contact the TCB -tourist corporation bonaire - the company provides drone footage for the official bonaire map and many businesses.