Thread: US based home/condo owners August get together?

Default US based home/condo owners August get together?

Why do I usually feel like a tourist on Bonaire? We see the same flight crew out of Newark as often as we see familiar faces in Van Den Twill.
    We visit and stay in Bonaire for 1-2 weeks at a time at our house almost monthly year round. The only Dutch I speak is ney ney and Heineken! Most of our Bonaire friends are local or Dutch.

I can see us retiring here eventually, but we are still too busy back in the states to consider making that change any time soon. Our house here is in Belnem. We live in NJ and VT back in the states.

Are there any other "frequent" US based home/condo owners visitors on this forum who might be interested in networking? We just left Bonaire last week and will be back mid August.

Anyone up for a "group" dinner at Eddy's August 15th, 20th or 22nd? If yes, reply here or PM me.

Good Morning,

We usually do 1-2 weeks stays in bonaire 4 times a year.. There is the dirty 4 letter work that is keeping us from going down more.. We have met a bunch of locals ( Dutch and folks from the states) and we look forward to seeing them when we return to paradise.. We live in the DC area and would be interested in networking and meeting new people.

Wont be down till Sept 14 - 22nd.. Have to catch coral spawning.. We have a place over in Hato by the water plant..

-Chris

Chris,

We just left after a 2 week visit and are not sure if we will be back before 12/7, again for 2 weeks. Enjoy the September visit.

Chris L

Hi Chris!

I am very Jealous!! 2 weeks is just enough time to really unwind!! Sad we wont be able to get together, but happy we made the connection.. We have been packing up for the past couple of weeks. He have some friends coming down with us, new scuba people so it will be fun.. We are stashing tanks and a grill in our luggage this time.. One of these days we need to just fill a container.. :-)

How long are you staying in Dec? We are actually trying to come back in Jan for 16 days (arrive Jan 11th)

-Chris M

Only 2 weeks in early December 7-21. We want to be back in the northeast for the holidays with the college kids and grown kids and grand kids. We are only 57 but started the kid thing early and have a whole lot of scuba & ski kids now. We will likely be back on Bonaire in February. You should check out Ocean Oasis in Belnem when you are down.