Thread: Massage Recommendations

Default Massage Recommendations

Massage Recommendations

Looking for a great massage experience for my wife. When our group is in Bonaire on August 1st she will be turning 50.

Will want her to have this massage in the late afternoon early evening. We are divers so she may want to be diving in the afternoon so would not want to schedule her massage starting before about 3 PM. We are staying in a Villa at Hamlet Oasis.

I would appreciate your suggestions.

Thank you,
    Russ

Hi Russ,

we have two locations listed in our Wellness part of our FAQs:-

Massages at Bon Bida Beauty Tel 717 7760 The link has all the prices & opening times

&

The Massage Hut at Windsurf Place Tel 717 2288 scroll down for a picture of the Hut

I didn't use either on my Windsurfing Trip to Bonaire, but I recall quite a few good reports about them in various Trip Reports.

Let's see what replies you get from BTers that have used them, then I'll Tag this Post for future reference.

Have a great Trip on Bonaire
    PRA & ET Inc
    Proof Readers Anonymous & Extreme Testers

My wife has used the massage place at the Divi Flamingo and she likes them too...

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Massage Recommendations

Looking for a great massage experience for my wife. When our group is in Bonaire on August 1st she will be turning 50.

Will want her to have this massage in the late afternoon early evening. We are divers so she may want to be diving in the afternoon so would not want to schedule her massage starting before about 3 PM. We are staying in a Villa at Hamlet Oasis.

I would appreciate your suggestions.

Thank you,
    Russ

Hello Russ,
    I had a massage right where we were staying at Habitat. Capt dons has a privately owned place that gives massages inside and also outside by the water. They have a private hut by the water where they do single or couples massages. If you schedule it late afternoon....itís beautiful. Not sure of pricing but I believe itís the going rate on the island. I had one years ago down by lac bay in a raised hut but the woman spoke very little English and I spoke no Spanish....but we got by. If your staying in Hamlet...Habitat spa is your best best.....enjoy

Hello Russ-
    We've used Bio Aesthetics for many years. On the property of The Plaza resort but not owed by them. Rosita Paiman is the owner.

Enjoy,
    Neptune Nick