Thread: Food Trucks

Default Food Trucks

13 days and a wake up until next trip....wondering if some one knowledgeable
    could post a tally of food trucks operating on bonaire...their locations and whats good about them...thanks in advance...

smits is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Cornhusker is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

did Cactus for lionfish burgers & wraps, but for us the best find was DASH as huge servings, great rolls and pastries and 2-can share the breakfast sandwich!!! We styaed 8-weeks and stopped at least 5-times and great people.

You will see the food truck on main raod out from downtown and look on facebook as #1 for us.

Dash Kitchen is amazing!!! They are open Saturday & Sunday 8-2. Huge portions!
    Kite City is my all time favorite food truck for lunch. Amazing sandwiches, wraps etc!

Dash is great. The donuts are greaseless, light, and airy, and the breakfast sandwiches are great. We love Cactus Blue burgers (lionfish or beef), and the food at Kite City is also excellent. Make sure you get some awesome smoked chicken from Kip Tukkie's truck, which is found in the parking lot of the Van De Tweel supermarket. Best smoked chicken I've ever eaten!

We returned Saturday and did not see the Cactus Blue food truck at all last week. I'm guessing she is on vacation?
    Our all time favorite is Kite City at airport beach and we go there 2-3x per week. They have the best veggie quesadillas ever (I'm vegetarian) and my husband likes their burgers (they are massive). Other friends have had several of their other options, including the fresh fish sandwiches and wraps, and they said they were very good.

smits is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

From FB:

Dear Cactus Blue Fans,
    we are sorry to inform you that due to unforseen circumstances Cactus Blue will be CLOSED TEMPORARILY FOR APPROX 2 OR 3 WEEKS, STARTING from Wednesday March 26th until ...
    We will keep you updated on our return in April right here on FB.

Dash Kitchen 9-2!!

Dash is great, but its weekends only. Cactus Blue is open again, I have driven by the last 2-3 days and its been busy.
    S&E Tanton