Thread: Indoor dining

Smile Indoor dining

Hello, We would appreciate suggestions of restaurants which are enclosed and air conditioned. Depending on breeze or lack thereof and other conditions, we have found on past visits that we often needed to be inside so the mosquitos didn't get their dinner at the same time I got mine .

During past visits, we usually didn't have mosquito problems during the day. I was surprised to read that Bonaire has been having issues with daytime mosquitos, too, causing dengue. Are you finding daytime mosquitos an issue?

If you love Italian then try Italy In The World.... It is a small restaurant but wow is the food excellent!

Off the top of my old head, the following also offer Inside Dining options. I fully agree with Bob, Italy in the World is great and is fully inside.

Capricco
    Pasa Bon Pizza
    Donna & Giorgio
    Patagonia
    Eddies or is it Eddys??
    Between Two Buns (Breakfast and Lunch only)

I generally have found the more ‘downtown’ the location is the less the problem is with the pesky little biters. They do not like to stray far from bushes and other green stuff. But it is also time of year dependant. October 2018 was very wet, so November was kinda buggy.

I am sure there are other inside options.

Cheers!
    S&E Tanton

This is so helpful. I'm eager to try Italy in the World. We've been to Capriccios and liked it very much, so I'm glad it's still around. Sounds like we have some great options.

Julia is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Bistro de Paris also has an air-conditioned area. Its too cold for us!!!!

Zhung Kong just north of Hamlet Oasis, indoors, ac, coldest beer on island, pool table, cheap food and lots of it, grocery store next door.

I did miss the inside dining at Bistro de Paris, but we normally go for the Marina side tables when we can and we have not had any bug issues. I have never tried the Zhung Kong restaurant, but I have used the adjoined supermarket many times. That restaurant is now on our list for our next trip this April/May 2019, thanks to rayandpam. This last Jan/Feb the Bistro de Paris also had a great live Sax player on Tuesday evenings, I did not get the fellows name but I do hope he comes back.
    S&E Tanton

Eddy's is "covered" but not air conditioned or reallly indoors.

I have not had teribble mosquito dining issues anywhere except maybe in October/November.

Foodies & Mona Lisa are also under cover, but
    both are absent of airconditioning and glass or doors.

I think
    Capricco, Donna & Giorgio and Patagonia are your best bet for AC.

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck52 View Post
    Off the top of my old head, the following also offer Inside Dining options. I fully agree with Bob, Italy in the World is great and is fully inside.

Capricco
    Pasa Bon Pizza
    Donna & Giorgio
    Patagonia
    Eddies or is it Eddys??
    Between Two Buns (Breakfast and Lunch only)

I generally have found the more ‘downtown’ the location is the less the problem is with the pesky little biters. They do not like to stray far from bushes and other green stuff. But it is also time of year dependant. October 2018 was very wet, so November was kinda buggy.

I am sure there are other inside options.

Cheers!