Thread: March Madness

Default March Madness

So for a lot of you folks.... you're going to say ...you're on Bonaire why would you ask this question.... well
    I'm a basketball referee so I want to know..... Is there any channel on the cable on Bonaire that will be covering
    the Basketball games for March Madness..... I know the local bars only cover football...
    Thank you

We are also bb junkies-GO HEELS!!
    Local channel 4 is ESPN, but sometimes golf, cricket or soccer take over. Channel 20 is CBS where some games are shown. Also channel 3 sometimes shows games. The on screen guide is useless.
    we use a VPN from Golden frog that shows we can connect to a US server and then stream the games from ESPN. Golden Frog has a free trial subscription and then it is $10 month-well worth it. Google Chrome streams well . We have done this for several years.
    GO HEELS
    Vann
    Nobody is born knowing how to dive; we must practice, practice, practice.

Thank you...... I'd root for Cuse.... but I don't think they are going to dance this year...
    B

We can pull for the orangemen. My wife’s family is from Syracuse and big fans there. I feel for Boeheim right now. I can pull for anyone in the ACC except dook
    Go HEELS
    Vann
    Nobody is born knowing how to dive; we must practice, practice, practice.

God people love to hate DOOK....... they are tentative right now until their big guy comes off the bench..... where they get put will be interesting this year.... I predict a hard path to the final four..... and I feel for Boeheim also.... he was done WRONG>>>>>
    But he's still a class act....