Thread: BCD's Rental

Default BCD's Rental

Good afternoon -6 degrees in Saratoga NY this am...... Cathy and I no longer have our BCDs on Bonaire and are looking for the best place to rent them. Any and all suggestions considered. We get our air for Bonaire Friends.... and have a price from them. Bruce will only rent if getting air from him.... which is understandable. So what are my other options????/DSC00671.jpg

I'm probably not the most current on equipment rentals as its been a while since we dove there- but I never found Bruce's prices nor how they figure the lowest combination price of whatever you rent/sign up for to be anything more than extremely fair. Is it that you are staying so far away on the island that his shop location doesn't work for pickup/ drop-off of tanks, etc. or is there another reason ?

No but I'm very close to Dive Friends..... and I've had my own tanks down there for years.... but this year may not be able to do so...
    I have 14 fills left with Dive Friends so I don't want to throw those away.... Love Bruce and his operation.... anything I buy down there I do at Bruces'.... I first dove with Bruce when he was a dive guide with Captn Don..... we would take the boats down to the Park and dive the virgin reefs there..... those were the days....