Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crock pots

Default Crock pots

Anyone know where we can buy a crock pot on island for our condo? Tried City Shops they only had rice cookers.

Did you try Bondigro or Bonaire superstore?
    Dave B

Quote Originally Posted by dny810 View Post
    Did you try Bondigro or Bonaire superstore?
    We just need a list so we can scope them out and buy one in March when we get down to our condo. It will be great to just through dinner in before we take off diving for the day. We can come home, have dinner and chill.

Kate B is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

I was looking for one this fall for Thanksgiving and checked every store on the island I could find, including Bondigro, Superstore and a number of the small convenience stores that carry unusual items. No luck. If you're coming down with luggage, I'd wrap one up in your clothes or even see if it will fit in your carry on. I've brought so much stuff down that way and it's amazing what you can fit. Airport Security got a kick out of the almost 2 foot dragon hatching out of an egg, with light up flashing red eyes and roaring sounds that I brought back from NY for our Halloween party, but they let it through! as carry on!

Good luck, I'll post again if I see one.
    Kate Butler
    "Ask Kate" real estate columnist for the Bonaire Reporter
    Real Estate Agent, RE/MAX Paradise Homes, Bonaire

Default Crock pot

Can you bring it on plane in it’s original box as a. carry on?

Quote Originally Posted by Kate B View Post
    I was looking for one this fall for Thanksgiving and checked every store on the island I could find, including Bondigro, Superstore and a number of the small convenience stores that carry unusual items. No luck. If you're coming down with luggage, I'd wrap one up in your clothes or even see if it will fit in your carry on. I've brought so much stuff down that way and it's amazing what you can fit. Airport Security got a kick out of the almost 2 foot dragon hatching out of an egg, with light up flashing red eyes and roaring sounds that I brought back from NY for our Halloween party, but they let it through! as carry on!

Good luck, I'll post again if I see one.

Just buy one at bondigro. We brought a crock pot here from the U.S. a couple of years ago and voltage didn't work here on the island.

Default Crockpot

Will a adapter work with a USA crockpot ????

Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    Just buy one at bondigro. We brought a crock pot here from the U.S. a couple of years ago and voltage didn't work here on the island.

Trying not to put in luggage or carry on as we have alot of stuff already. You'd think someone would have one...Kooyman, City Shops with no luck.

I was at Kooyman’s today they have a 2.5 Litre Crock Pot unit, in the small appliances section beside the Kitchen Displays. A bit small but none the less you can get one on the island. They only had 2 on the shelves, not sure if they would carry more ‘in the back’ It was $39.99.
    S&E Tanton

Oh, thank you. I have people on island now. I will send them there this week. Thanks!