Thread: Divi-Divi booking

Default Divi-Divi booking

I've had terrible luck trying to comunicate with Divi. Email has not worked and phoning has been unsuccessful. The phone is almost always busy and the one time someone answered they said something in Papiomento and put the phone down - never to be picked up again. It's got to be just as hard for them as it is for me to try to communicate something that's a bit complicated over such distance.

I think I have a credit from a previous booking that I had to cancel due to a cardiac catherization and a few days later a stent being put in. I really think the only way I'm going to be able to handle making a new reservation is to talk to someone at the Divi desk at the airport, face to face when I arrive. Do you think I am taking a big chance that they will be totally booked for a week after the day I arrive?

I know there is no certainty, but I'd like to know if it's likely. I arrive March 2nd and want to fly to Aruba March 9th. Thanks for any advice you can give me.
    I believe in disbelief - except in cases of unexpected miracles and pure luck.

Hi Kharon. We've at he Divi for going on 19 years now and haven't had any problems. Try this email from Radella. Radella.Martinus@diviflamingo.com Take Care and we'll be there on the 10th the first room next to the dive shop loo... Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Bob T View Post
    Hi Kharon. We've at he Divi for going on 19 years now and haven't had any problems. Try this email from Radella. Radella.Martinus@diviflamingo.com Take Care and we'll be there on the 10th the first room next to the dive shop loo... Bob
    Divi-Divi Air not the resort. Should have been completely clear if you actually read my post. I don't see how the resort could fly me from Bonaire to Aruba. Just sayin'

Kharon, Bob T was easily mistaking the Divi in my opinion, as the names similar and they do book all inclusive packages with air included at that hotel. Good luck in dealing with the airline. Maybe you should purchase some cancel for any reason travel insurance in case you cannot make the flight.

Quote Originally Posted by tunicate View Post
    Kharon, Bob T was easily mistaking the Divi in my opinion, as the names similar and they do book all inclusive packages with air included at that hotel. Good luck in dealing with the airline. Maybe you should purchase some cancel for any reason travel insurance in case you cannot make the flight.
    I'd rather be sure to have a flight to make. Guess I'll try to deal with Divi when I get there and book Bonaire to Aruba on Aruba Air. The insurance is nearly what the flight costs.

Arrow Reminder of TOS A.13

Quote Originally Posted by Kharon View Post
    Divi-Divi Air not the resort. Should have been completely clear if you actually read my post. I don't see how the resort could fly me from Bonaire to Aruba. Just sayin'
    Actually Kharon, reading the content of your post is where I can see the confusion started.....

Quote Originally Posted by Kharon View Post
    I've had terrible luck trying to comunicate with Divi. ~......is to talk to someone at the Divi desk at the airport ~......
    so as per TOS A.13 keeping it nice would be appreciated.

you seem to have found a conclusion, so thread is now Closed
    PRA & ET Inc
    Proof Readers Anonymous & Extreme Testers