Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: How many miles ?!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    41

    Default How many miles ?!

    Found an old pile of Bonaire travel papers, receipts, etc. On one two week trip in 1993 I was surprised to see a rental car receipt where we hit 831 kilometers on the rental truck, or 516 miles! We must have hit every nook and cranny of the island on that trip multiple times over.

  2. #2
    smits is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tunicate View Post
    Found an old pile of Bonaire travel papers, receipts, etc. On one two week trip in 1993 I was surprised to see a rental car receipt where we hit 831 kilometers on the rental truck, or 516 miles! We must have hit every nook and cranny of the island on that trip multiple times over.
    That's quite a distance. Did you visit the National park? The longest route is 35k

  3. #3
    wwguy's Avatar
    wwguy is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    585

    Default

    Holy donkey balls! That's the equivalent distance of driving this route 12.5 times:

    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smits View Post
    That's quite a distance. Did you visit the National park? The longest route is 35k
    Probably a couple times that on trip alone.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wwguy View Post
    Holy donkey balls! That's the equivalent distance of driving this route 12.5 times:
    LOL Guilty. And probably a metric merde-load of of those miles were running back and forth getting tanks at Carib Inn too ! Throw in a few Park loops, Lac Bay, Spelonk and Warehouse runs etc and it adds up. The Budget Rental people sometimes would look at us funny...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •