Thread: Ellen Muller's 2019 Calendars

DrDirector is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Default Ellen Muller's 2019 Calendars

As for the past several years, my good friend and renowned Bonaire underwater photographer, Ellen Muller. has prepared her 2019 wall calendar (8˝” x 11”; 11” x 17” when fully open) with 12 of her new, beautiful and unusual underwater photos. While supplies last on Bonaire they are being sold at both Bruce Bowker’s Carib Inn (cash only, please) and VIP Diving.

I am again acting on Ellen's behalf to offer these calendars to people in the United States, Canada and Europe who are not able to get one on Bonaire. I do this as a favor to Ellen and, like Bruce Bowker at Carib Inn and Bas Noij at VIP Diving, I do not take any of the proceeds from the sale of these calendars. All three of us get nothing out of this except the pleasure of helping a friend and of knowing the purchasers should have a regular reminder of Bonaire.

Calendars are now also available for ordering through me for shipment to you. Single calendars will begin being shipped in mid-to-late November and multiple-calendar orders will be shipped within days of ordering so all will be available for the holidays and gift giving. Please either e-mail me at EllensBonaireCalendars@yahoo.com or send me a Private Message through BT if you are interested in the details (i.e., price, payment method, etc.).

The calendar is printed on high-quality, heavy card stock. I have seen the calendars and they are truly a work of art. They also provide an excellent way to minimize PBD or get you anticipating your next trip.

Below is the cover of the calendar.
    2019.jpg

Each of the photos in the calendar can be seen at https://www.infobonaire.com/underwat...aire-calendar/

Thank you in advance to anyone who expresses interest.

Mark Director

Cornhusker is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

got ours again thanks and the pics are great---using them again as Christmas gifts to those who have joined us on Bonaire on vacation! Royce & Mary

I picked mine up on Bonaire a few weeks ago. They are super nice!