Thread: New Calendars Available---

Cornhusker is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Default New Calendars Available---

Just received a notice that they are now available and cannot recall (DR?) who I sent a check to from last year but please again make contact with me on PM as I want to again use them for gifts. Last year Mary & I stayed for 1-month and we had 2-kids and wives and 5-year old grandson with us for a week and it was incredible. I have just "retired" effective 11-16-18 so we staying for 2-months [my wife is really concerned about this much time together] and we are again having family come down for a week and are planning on East Coast along with a night dive and just plain fun. I need to make sure to remind new visitors to Bonaire with a new post later this year to bring things along like Benadryl as it is not available on the island and also to bring along any other specialized medications as rather be safe than sorry! Stretch we still you you and promise to make it right when we are on Bonaire as I always pay my debts! Royce & Mary Balak

Awesome news! Since we'll be traveling to Bonaire in October this year, I'll be able to pick up my own!

DrDirector is online now Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Royce,

You are correct that I am the person who handles the sale of Ellen's calendars in the U.S., Canada and Europe. On Bonaire, they are available at Bruce Bowker's Carib Inn and VIP Diving. There are plenty on Bonaire now and more will be arriving shortly. Details are available by e-mailing EllensBonaireCalendars@yahoo.com.

PS: I will be sending you a PM.

Mark