Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Air Fare to Bonaire

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    How you get here is all about where you come from. United flys Saturdays from Houston and Newark, and not always in September and October. Delta flys from Atlanta Saturday & Sunday. American from Miami Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday. Sunwing from Toronto on Sundays. Prices are definitely up, but it is getting easier to get here. Inslair is done and now EZ Air is making trips from Aruba & Curaçao, but their booking system is poor at best. Only the Dutch can get here cheap from Amsterdam almost daily on KLM & Tui, and they complain about $900 RT airfares from Europe. ��

We just booked tickets on Delta that depart ATL on Jan 17, a Friday. Not sure when the Fri flights start but I also recall we did not see Sunday flights when we were doing our search on Delta's site. As I stated in a previous post, we did not find the usual choices on the Delta site when doing our search and found our flights on Google. Google does not sell the tickets, they just provide the flight information. Once we had that, we booked directly by phone with Delta.
    Last edited by Sparty; 06-12-2019 at 12:33 PM.

I just checked the Delta site again and they show flights from Atlanta on Fri, Sat, and Sun on Jan 17, 18, &19 as departure dates but only Sat Apr 18 as a return date using flexible date option.