Thread: Some dive suggestions around the world please.

Cornhusker is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Default Some dive suggestions around the world please.

OK so not certain where to ask this question but retiring later this year and looking to take some dive trips in between annual Bonaire trip and would like some suggestions from people who have traveled to other parts of the world. Want to plan some trips while we still can dive so I say never wait for tomorrow as I might not wake up! Wide open to suggestions so let me know and if you want send me a PM and happy to get your input. Cornhusker.

Good Mornin... Well, to start off we dove in Belize on the reefs and then stayed at the Chan Chich lodge. It is the quietest place on earth for us. Also the aggressor dive boat was awesome too.

Raja Ampat and Forgotten Islands, Indonesia, hand down my favorite in the past 3 years. All trips on the Arinui. Love that boat. http://www.thearenui.com/
    Solomon Islands not what it used to be, but very relaxed diving and good management and food on the Bilikiki. 4 times on the Bilikiki in 15 years.
    Puerto Galera, Philippines still good. Land based and live aboard options. Atlantis Resort land based and and liveaboard both nice.
    Went to Wakatobi Indonesia a few years back. Bloody expensive. Did a week on the liveaboard and a week land based. Glad I did it but for the money better experience on the Arenui.

Still visit Bonaire 2~3 times a year :-D

Joe
    San Jose, CA

Julia is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Can I also suggest Manado on Sulawesi in Indonesia. Not just great diving, we saw manta, pilot whales dolphins and porpoise.

Cornhusker is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

so far my wife and I are enjoying looking up these places for 2019 and appreciate all the suggestions! Nice to have suggestions from people who actually dive and have been to the locations than from a dive magazine. Keep em coming...................please

https://www.siladen.com/

We were there last October and loved it.
    On one dive the divemaster said we would see more turtle than we could count; I quit counting at 50 and that was half way into the dive.