Thread: United Price Drop

Default United Price Drop

We just booked a one-way from Newark to Bonaire on 1/26 for $330, a huge drop from a price that hadn't changed in months. We will continue to check prices every day for the return flight. I haven't checked other dates. Maybe the competition from American will finally bring down prices.

Cornhusker is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

We booked our flights departing 1-9-2019 and for them 1st class for 1440 each which gives us 2-70lb bags each which we pack for 2-month stay. Price jumped back up to over 2400 each and now back to 1500 range so I believe in the next 60-90 days better prices will exist as the number seats that are available on the M-W flights are nearly vacant! Glad to see AA get into the game as before it was only United which was a great flight and Delta which I will never fly again as our experience was just terrible. Flights for kids for a week in February have dropped to the 750 range which is getting close to last year's pricing.

330 one way still not a great deal as r/t $659 before bag fees. G

Cool, frequent flier miles back down as well! Hopped on that for next year. Thanks for the heads up!

we booked first 2 weeks of december and used united points for half the trip...i forget which direction but one way was $350 and the return was $500. Using points was the same amount in either direction so we paid cash for the cheaper way and points the other.....United is getting crazy with their rates!