Thread: Looking for villa for rent for 1 month

Default Looking for villa for rent for 1 month

Hello,

I'm looking for villa 2 beds, 2 bath, with private pool in good area for one couple with 1 child.
    May 5 to June 5 and possibility to have prolongtion after.
    Their budget is around 2000/2300$ for month, all included.
    If you have any offer, don't hesitate to PM me here or respond below.

Thanks for your help.

PS: Don't need to have link of real estate website or vrbo please. My clients are not interesed to rent at 10.000$ ;-)

I know you’re not looking for a vacation rental website; however, many of the rentals offered through Bonaire Comfort Rentals list a long term (monthly) rate that is not just 4x the weekly rate. They seem to have several that fit your criteria and price range. https://www.bonairecomfortrentals.co...-term-rentals/

wwguy is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Quote Originally Posted by EmilyG View Post
    I'm looking for villa 2 beds, 2 bath, with private pool in good area for one couple with 1 child.
    May 5 to June 5 and possibility to have prolongtion after.
    Their budget is around 2000/2300$ for month, all included.
    LOL, a lot of us (me included) would love to stay in a property like that for the ~$75/night price you seek. Be sure to let us know if you find this unicorn property. My experience has been that you'll pay twice that, or more, for what you describe. It's also common to incur incremental utility service charges for electricity and water consumption beyond minimum amounts established by the property owner or rental company.

Quote Originally Posted by EmilyG View Post
    PS: Don't need to have link of real estate website or vrbo please. My clients are not interesed to rent at 10.000$ ;-)
    Most owners of private Bonairean vacation rentals live off-island and somebody on-island has to manage the property and rental transactions in their absence. There are plenty of competitively priced properties available via VRBO, HomeAway, Airbnb, and independent local real estate and property management companies. Owners of quality properties such as what you claim to seek rely on services like this to keep their properties booked as much as possible. If you eliminate these properties from your search from the start you'll have few options to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by Cockwheat View Post
    I know you’re not looking for a vacation rental website; however, many of the rentals offered through Bonaire Comfort Rentals list a long term (monthly) rate that is not just 4x the weekly rate. They seem to have several that fit your criteria and price range. https://www.bonairecomfortrentals.co...-term-rentals/
    If you check out their terms page you'll see that BCR monthly rental rates apply to rental periods of 6 months or longer. A 1 month stay at their properties would be 4x the weekly rate. Some other rental management companies, like Sunbelt Realty, offer monthly rates for as few as 2 months with a sliding rental rate that drops for stays that extend from 3 to 6 months.

None of these companies offer a 2 bed 2 bath villa with private pool in a nice neighborhood for $75/night. (I've looked many times and I'm still looking.)

Check out Cas Koos Bonaire

I have to agree with wwguy. I have rented such a property in the past several years for 10-14 days, and prices were approximately double the rate you're looking for.

Thank you all for your answer.

I understand now why it's so complicate to find something at the reasonnable price.
    In Other Islands, like Tortola, Anguilla, etc.... The electricity is expensive too but they never request to pay the electricity in more of the rental.
    It's really first time that i saw that.
    Also, the car rental price on Bonaire are extremly expensive and I don't understand too. In other Islands the customs taxes to import car are 40% and you can find a small car for 600$ per month without problem.

So, I think I will visit Bonaire when I will be near for few days.

Hello,
    We have a 3 bedroom two bathroom house in Belnem. We do not have private pool but we are in walking distance to Bachelor's Beach. On VRBO a weeks rental is $---. Please read TOS

§ C. YOU MAY NOT POST

1. - Messages which promote a commercial business from which you derive compensation. Such compensation may include, but is not limited to, outright payment, a commission, salary, and/or free services or goods. *An exception to this exists below- see §D1.
    You may not post pricing information.
    We might be able to work with you as a long term rental. If you want any other details or if you have any questions either email us at bonbininakas@gmail.com or PM us.
    Thanks
    Dave
    Last edited by ModRoy; 05-02-2018 at 11:40 AM. Reason: violation of TOS
    Dave B

Quote Originally Posted by dny810 View Post
    Hello,
    We have a 3 bedroom two bathroom house in Belnem. We do not have private pool but we are in walking distance to Bachelor's Beach. On VRBO a weeks rental is $750. We might be able to work with you as a long term rental. If you want any other details or if you have any questions either email us at bonbininakas@gmail.com or PM us.
    Thanks
    Dave
    Thank you ;-) I just sent you a email.

Are you looking for the Month of May this year or next? I have a nice 2 bed 2 bath Oceanfront with pool and can negotiate price.

Quote Originally Posted by wishing4wind View Post
    Are you looking for the Month of May this year or next? I have a nice 2 bed 2 bath Oceanfront with pool and can negotiate price.
    Hi, thank you for your answer. We were looking for For this year ;-) you can PM me and or send me your email address.
    Last edited by EmilyG; 05-01-2018 at 10:45 PM.