Thread: Green Label

Default Green Label

I've waited 3 months before I posted this, I feel that's plenty of time.

My HOA has had Green Label for a gardener since 2007. Things ran pretty smoothly until Ap left & Remco took over. We all noticed a huge difference in the quality of work being done as well, it was not up to the standards that we experienced when Ap was there. We were double billed on numerous occasions. We were always billed quarterly & then I started being billed monthly for the months that were included in our quarterly bill. I was told that we were being mixed up with another customer. The last bill we received was for the 4th quarter of 2017, it was paid in September of 2017.

We had an owner on Bonaire for the month of November & December & I myself was there from mid-December until mid-January......Green Label did not show up for either of these months in spite of being paid for them. The yards were a total mess, weeds all over the place & all of our plants in desperate need of trimming & water since the sprinkler heads hadn't been cleaned in who knows how long.

Once I finally spoke with Remco, he told me that "they" heard the we had another gardener & therefore "they" did not do our yard. In spite of asking numerous time who "they" were, Remco never divulged that information. He also had no answer when I asked him why he would not show up when he was already paid....even if we did have another gardener, you were already paid! No one from the HOA contacted Green Label and said we had another gardener & that we did not want them to come anymore, in fact, no one told Remco that at all, except "they"....whoever that is.

So now I have been trying to get our money back since with no luck. I've been told that a credit for December was processed....to the wrong customer! And, it was only 1 month because according to Remco, we never paid him for January....how conveniently he forgets that they never showed up for November either.

I honestly believe that, if we had not had owners there in November & December, Green Label would not have said a word about not showing up & giving us our money back. This is simply unacceptable and very unprofessional. Green Label never waited for a payment from us & now here we are months later still waiting to be refunded for visits we paid for & they chose not to show up & do the work.

I would advise against using this company for your gardening. They do a lousy job, are very unprofessional, and dishonest.
    Last edited by trish; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:46 PM.

I’m sorry about the condition of your property. My suggestion is that if you used a credit card for payments- I’d call your credit card company and dispute all of the charges for work not completed.

Quote Originally Posted by DiverChris View Post
    I’m sorry about the condition of your property. My suggestion is that if you used a credit card for payments- I’d call your credit card company and dispute all of the charges for work not completed.
    Thank you Chris, but unfortunately, I did on line bank transfers to pay their invoices. They billed quarterly & I paid for Oct, Nov, & Dec in September. They did not show Nov & Dec and by the looks of things, they probably weren't there in Oct either, but, since no owners actually lived there at the time, we have no way of knowing.

Update.....We have finally received our credit for November & December of 2017.

That is good to hear.
    Chris