Thread: Dealing with all this DUST!

Default Dealing with all this DUST!

I am so tired of sweeping and mopping all this dust, and I'd like to get a vacuume cleaner. The ones at bonaire Superstore that were 50% off you can't get bags for them, only the starter set. Does anyone use a vacuume cleaner and why don't more people use them? is it the cost of the electricity that deters people? Where can you get a good one and what kind of bags are available on the island?
    ~Jeyna

Quote Originally Posted by wishing4wind View Post
    I am so tired of sweeping and mopping all this dust, and I'd like to get a vacuume cleaner. The ones at bonaire Superstore that were 50% off you can't get bags for them, only the starter set. Does anyone use a vacuume cleaner and why don't more people use them? is it the cost of the electricity that deters people? Where can you get a good one and what kind of bags are available on the island?
    ~Jeyna
    You can try City Shops or Kooyman! I bought a shop vac at Kooymans. Have never seen a vacuum cleaner on island.

I have used a vacuum cleaner for years. I have a bad arm so I always look for ones with light suction. Not what most people want. I saw some advertised at Bondigro Home that looked really nice a few weeks ago.

Jeyna,
    We brought down a Swiffer Power Vac and it worked great. We used it every night after the kids went to bed and it was super quiet. The vacuum part picked up larger crumbs and dust and the swiffer pads caught the fine dust. It is cordless and all you have to do is charge it. And it was small enough to fit into our suite case on the flight down. Hopefully this helps

Dave
    Dave B