Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: American Airlines

tursiops is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Quote Originally Posted by trtippins View Post
    Booked AA Flights to Bonaire from Des Moines, Iowa 11 months in advance. Checked at least once a month because there are always changes. A few months before trip (January) checked AA Flights again and saw flight from Des Moines to Dallas was OK !!!! Flight from Dallas to Puerto Rico was OK !!!! But............The final flight was Puerto Rico to Miami !!!!!!!! AA had decided to not fly to Bonaire anymore but forgot to inform me and just decided to send me to Miami Florida instead. When I called they said " You don't want to go to Miami " !!!!!!!!!!! That has been my biggest flight change so far. Moral of story check your flights often because they do not care !!!!
    I don't understand your post. When was this flight you are talking about? AA hasn't flown from PR to Bonaire direct in maybe 10 years....
    Mel Briscoe, Alexandria, Virginia

Default That was probably his time frame

Quote Originally Posted by tursiops View Post
    I don't understand your post. When was this flight you are talking about? AA hasn't flown from PR to Bonaire direct in maybe 10 years....

and it was about 10 years ago. Same thing happened to us, we weren't notified, AA just dropped the last leg. In my case, they just left us in San Juan. Fortunately for us, I checked then re-booked through curacao.