Thread: Air conditioners?

Default Air conditioners?

We are looking to install 2 split unit inverter type air conditioners in our bedrooms for when guests visit and complain about the heat! (We personally love the wind blowing in thru open windows!) Like to hear your experiences, good or bad, or any recommendations or suggestions on brands and stores. We are leaning towards City Shop, as itís been in business a while and they install, have warranties and service. They have 2 brands, Westpoint and LG. Thanks!

Omni in town sells Panasonic - very reasonable and very reliable. The inverter model is extremely energy efficient. I have replaced most of the units in my house with them. I have contact information for a good installer. Feel free to PM me for his contact info.

I bought two from Omni over 5 years ago and they work perfectly, they were installed by that company. City Shop is good also.
    I agree with the wind blowing and ceiling fans!!!

Where is the setting for private messages? I'd like the name of the installer, but Bonairetalk says I need to set the option for private messages

Iím sorry I donít remember the name of the installer. I thought the Omni store arranged it. A man named Bomba did work at my home and he was a local contractor that was reasonable and reliable. Al at Black Durgeon Inn might know some one to help you.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by wishing4wind View Post
    Where is the setting for private messages? I'd like the name of the installer, but Bonairetalk says I need to set the option for private messages
    First Click on "Settings" (Top Right of the Page next to "Log out")

Then......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    PRA & ET Inc
    Proof Readers Anonymous & Extreme Testers