Thread: Found a Few Items on the Road (Sabadeco)

Default Found a Few Items on the Road (Sabadeco)

Found a pair of Tech Diving Shorts and a dive mask in the middle of the road near Crown Courts in Sabadeco. Also a fill card and marine tag.

wwguy is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Suggestion: Contact the dive op on the fill card. It's also likely that the same dive op sold the marine park tag too. Both items should have unique identify numbers on them that can be matched to original paperwork.

Could be items falling out of a backpack on a scooter, but my guess is someone grabbed a bag from an unattended car and threw out what didn't interest them.

Hi,

First thing I did was call the dive shop etc in hopes they could look up the Tag number and contact the owner, but the person on the phone had no interest. After some pushing on my part, they confirmed the person was diving with them, but the best they could do was to take down my info in case anyone asked...so I decided to post here, seemed like it would be very easy...I even had a first name and last initial...

Thanks for your Post Bethy, I have searched our Database and found 4 matches to the name, two of those have logged in the last 2 days, so I have sent them an email with a link to this thread, the first one replied straight away with a "no, unfortunately" maybe the other one will check in.
    PRA & ET Inc
    Proof Readers Anonymous & Extreme Testers

Wow! That's terrible customer service and I'm very sure the shop responsible would appreciate a heads up in order to have a heart to heart talk with this employee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethy View Post
    Hi,

First thing I did was call the dive shop etc in hopes they could look up the Tag number and contact the owner, but the person on the phone had no interest. After some pushing on my part, they confirmed the person was diving with them, but the best they could do was to take down my info in case anyone asked...so I decided to post here, seemed like it would be very easy...I even had a first name and last initial...