Thread: car inspection

Default car inspection

So my countdown to moving to Bonaire is 9 days!!!! I have been racking my brain with the details and logistics and I think I have a good handle on it, but I'll will be grateful for any words of wisdom of course!! So I'm bringing a 2005 Wrangler soft top over with about 100k miles on it and all of the sudden my check engine light reappears after I just got it reprogrammed and passed inspection 2 weeks ago. Is this going to be a problem when I get it there? Look forward to meeting you all. I'll be the blond female New Yorker with the cute black and white dog )

Flower Mound Tx. ( 2 miles from DFW airport)

Quote Originally Posted by purple trainwreck View Post
    So my countdown to moving to Bonaire is 9 days!!!! I have been racking my brain with the details and logistics and I think I have a good handle on it, but I'll will be grateful for any words of wisdom of course!! So I'm bringing a 2005 Wrangler soft top over with about 100k miles on it and all of the sudden my check engine light reappears after I just got it reprogrammed and passed inspection 2 weeks ago. Is this going to be a problem when I get it there? Look forward to meeting you all. I'll be the blond female New Yorker with the cute black and white dog )
    Are you kidding me

better check with customs regulations -older cars are not permitted be imported.

Let us know how it worked out.