Thread: AA meetings on BON

Default AA meetings on BON

Is there still a Wednesday evening meeting. Haven't been to Bon for 8 years, but always enjoyed this mtg. Will be there all next week (Jan 7-13, 2018)

Arrow

Hi Josie,

from a post in 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Gmichael View Post
    ...AA, Alanon and NA have ceased. No one to run the meetings. Am trying to at least have a place for Visitors to attend a meeting. .
    latest answer in 2016....

Quote Originally Posted by bonairehomes View Post
    Mike -

I am pretty sure the AA meetings on Bonaire stopped a while ago due to low attendance, The last time I had some contact with the group was three or four years ago, most meetings only had four or five people and usually the same people. The meetings were usually held at one of the members homes, but he passed away one or two years ago. I think the meetings kind of petered out after that, and I think that's why you there aren't notices in the Reporter any more. I'll ask George from the Reporter about the notices and let you know if I find out anything else.
    enjoy the snorkeling
    PRA & ET Inc
    Proof Readers Anonymous & Extreme Testers

Default AA meetings update

Quote Originally Posted by acejosie View Post
    Is there still a Wednesday evening meeting. Haven't been to Bon for 8 years, but always enjoyed this mtg. Will be there all next week (Jan 7-13, 2018)
    I heard from a local member that there's a 12-step meeting every Wednesday at 7:15 - 8:30, at the Bonaire Basic building, 47 Kaya Korona. Planning to check it out next week!