Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best on water, beach front fine dining

We saved Ingridients for our last night on our second trip. It was a huge letdown. In fact, we both wished we had just gone to Blennie's (where we had dined already several times that week). Have not been to Sebastian's so looking forward to a trip report!

Quote Originally Posted by Kdleeskis2 View Post
    Thank you, all. Got the pier table @ Sebastian's on Nov 3. I imagine we'll see the sunset? If any of you are there...Say hi!!
    So, how was it? We'll be there all of December and I hope to try a lot of new places. I think Capt Don's has tables on different levels facing the water? Is the food still good there?

Living here in the past our fav restaraunt was “Richards” , which is now Sebastian’s. So we
    tried it with friends the other night and we were not disappointed! I had read the service was sketchy
    but it was suburb! We had made reservations so we were seated immediately with drink and wine menus!
    We had a fine bottle of wine, a New Zealand red blend, appetizers , hot yummy hard crust bread and they even brought us a complementary tuna appetizer! Our friend ordered the surf and turf which she really liked, the turf was scallops! I had the Chefs Special which was barracuda fillet over pesto pasta, delicious! Husband had the tuna lightly
    grilled. It’s not cheap but we’ll worth it for a special night! I will gladly go back again!