Thread: Bonaire Exclusive Bungalos

Default Bonaire Exclusive Bungalos

We are looking for some recommendations here. We have stayed in unit (Kas Koral 3) many times and love the layout and how nice the facility is for cleaning and drying your dive gear and even your clothes as well as a free reliable internet connection. Unit 20 isn't listed (looks like they have another booking agent) we liked it as well.
    Does anyone recommend any of the other units at Bonaire Exclusive with a facility for gear cleaning and wifi?
    We are coming the 5th of May to may 12 2018,
    Dustcap

Wifi is now free at Bonaire Exclusive. We know that 12, 13, 14, and 14a do not have storage lockers or rinse tanks. 19a and 20 changed owners in April , and they have their own website. If you are interested, we can try to get the info from the former owners. I do know that the price has increased, but I believe the new owners also did some renovations.

Default Unit 20

Would be great to have the contact info for unit 20. We liked it fairly well.
    Thx

The website is bonaireholidayapartments.com. We stayed in 19A and recall that it had a storage locker, but not sure if it had a rinse tank.

Quote Originally Posted by hallerdodd View Post
    The website is bonaireholidayapartments.com. We stayed in 19A and recall that it had a storage locker, but not sure if it had a rinse tank.
    nteresting. I always used : https://www.bonaireexclusief.nl/en/holiday-homes

I

Quote Originally Posted by smits View Post
    Since the change in ownership, that website no longer books 19a and 20.