Thread: Looking for a Dive Buddy

1. Default Looking for a Dive Buddy

Hello all,
    I am looking for dive buddies for the month of September, Wife does not dive.. I am relatively new to diving, 33 dives, 14 here in Bonaire. PADI aow. I am a slow leisure diver and can make a tank last an hour depending on depths. I like to slowly move along the reefs, enjoy the beautiful scenery and snap a few pictures along the way. I am never in a rush and believe the most beautiful underwater scenery here in Bonaire is between 30 to 50 feet. I have been to Hilma Hooker twice, love to dive on it again. Really want to dive the salt pier.
    I am located in Kralendijk not far from the Yellow Submarine dive shop (DFB). Would love to hear from some similar divers! Should be ready to start diving again around September first.
    Thanks!

Default Looking for land buddy

Speaking of buddies, what's there for us to do while the guys are out diving?

Default Arriving September 7th

Hi
    Read your post, I am arriving September 7th and will be doing some diving solo but I prefer with a dive buddy. I film under water so I know lots of great spots- I like 20 to 40 feet dives for best lighting I go slow to spot as many interesting life form and events as I can.

I can email you once on the island if you are interested.

Cheers Queentrigger!

4. Default

Sounds great. Look forward to hearing from you!

You may also want to post on Scubaboard in the Bonaire section. There are occasional "seeking buddy" threads there. Good luck!

I'm up for a dive this coming Thursday, Friday or Saturday 9/14-9/16.

Hi:

I have been busy with internet connection issues, so I will be in touch later on this week. If you are interested we can plan a dive for Saturday and Sunday. Let me know

8. Default

My email is my user name at yahoo.com. Shoot me an email if you get a chance.
    Thanks