Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DiveSergeant 2017

DS,

Drinking a few beers and reading through old trip reports, wishing I was n Bonaire right now.

The Falcon 900 is a sweet piece of aircraft. I sincerely believe I was born to be in the left seat, but I'd do the right seat in that craft any day.

It's Air National Guard weekend in Wisconsin, so I'll see about a dozen F-16s buzzing my house all day tomorrow. I'll sit on the deck and enjoy. The neighbors just don't understand...... but then again, they don't have to.

Take care, dude.

Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Goodwin View Post
    DS,

Drinking a few beers and reading through old trip reports, wishing I was n Bonaire right now.

The Falcon 900 is a sweet piece of aircraft. I sincerely believe I was born to be in the left seat, but I'd do the right seat in that craft any day.

It's Air National Guard weekend in Wisconsin, so I'll see about a dozen F-16s buzzing my house all day tomorrow. I'll sit on the deck and enjoy. The neighbors just don't understand...... but then again, they don't have to.

Take care, dude.

Dave.
    Some folks don’t understand the allure of the raw, unbridled sound and fury of a military jet. The noise is a big part of it. But, the best flyby I ever saw was a stealth bomber over the U Mich stadium for a football game. The thing materialized out of a misty sky, passed over the stadium and left just a slight whooshing noise in its wake. Most loud flyovers elicit cheeers and such, the stealth’s flyover left an eerie silence. It was spooky as hell!

Yeah, wishing I was on Bonaire, too. We did Grenada again this year and had a blast. And I did a ton of lionfish spearfishing. I was a lionfish killing machine and we ate darn well, too!

As for right or left seat on a Falcon; hell, I’d be happy in the cabin. Up front would be a bonus!

Cheers!