Thread: Marriott Courtyard

Default Marriott Courtyard

Has anyone stayed at the new Courtyard by Marriott? I've always rented a house when on Bonaire, but am considering the Courtyard for my trip later this year because I can pay with Marriott points. I'm just looking for reviews; good, bad or indifferent. Thanks!

Cornhusker is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

no rinse tanks or storage for your gear is only knock for me----if you eat out all the time no problem but we fix meals at the house majority of time so we need a kitchen to operate...not certain if they have a pool as a must for us with a sunset!

Have not stayed at the new Marriott but know they do have a beautiful pool . They
    are building a dive shop on the canal . Don't know when it will be finished.

Not many people are staying there yet .

TheAlek is offline Bonaire Lover Bonaire Talker

Hi everybody. Just the disclaimer before i write anything: i work for the property, and shall remain purely factual.

1: yes we have a pool; an infinity pool. it's located next to the restaurant at the top of the peninsula on which the hotel is situated. there is also a jacuzzi by the pool, as well as sunbeds and cabanas.

2: we are currently finishing off our dive center (to the right of the main building at the start of the peninsula), which will have all the facilities you would want from a full-service dive center. dual drive-through bays, rinse tanks, storage units, adjacent jetty for boat pickups etc etc etc. the dive center is scheduled to be finished in April.
    - that guy

tursiops is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Quote Originally Posted by TheAlek View Post
    Hi everybody. Just the disclaimer before i write anything: i work for the property, and shall remain purely factual.

1: yes we have a pool; an infinity pool. it's located next to the restaurant at the top of the peninsula on which the hotel is situated. there is also a jacuzzi by the pool, as well as sunbeds and cabanas.

2: we are currently finishing off our dive center (to the right of the main building at the start of the peninsula), which will have all the facilities you would want from a full-service dive center. dual drive-through bays, rinse tanks, storage units, adjacent jetty for boat pickups etc etc etc. the dive center is scheduled to be finished in April.
    Are you (Marriott) going to run the dive shop yourself, or contract it out?
    Mel Briscoe, Alexandria, Virginia

TheAlek, will the dive shop offer nitrox? Steel tanks or just aluminum?

I got a note today that Dive Friends Bonaire will be operating the shop at Courtyard:

https://www.facebook.com/DiveFriendsBonaire/

http://www.divefriendsbonaire.com/lo...tyard-marriott

Mike