Thread: Our Trip To Bonaire October 2016 Week 1 of 2

Default Our Trip To Bonaire October 2016 Week 1 of 2

I have published the first week of our Bonaire trip this past October. No video yet, I'm working on a new computer, but I think the pictures came out pretty well. I hope you enjoy it.

https://kimfair.wordpress.com/

Great report guys! I look forward to part 2 and more pics - the frogfish was great. I think you should reconsider Karpata as a snorkel site next year -- just enter by walking around the right side of the concrete slab. We did both a snorkel and an awesome dive there in June, seeing several turtles and tons of different fish.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll make sure to let my know of your trick. Like I said, the one time we used the slab it was pure mayhem! I wish I could take credit for the Frogfish photo, but that was Alejandro on the Woodwind who took that one.

Enjoyed your report and photos.

My first post in 8 yrs! I had a blast reading your trip report as I'm a snorkeler and nice to see someone else just snorkeling. Cool to hear some of my fave restaurants are still there and I look forward to trying some new ones. I'm hoping to make it back in 2017 for a month. Not sure just when yet, but thanks again for the report. The Octopus struggle was awesome!

Thanks for the kind words. I hope to have week two up within a few weeks, probably not until after the new year, since it's so crazy at this time of year!

gbf is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Well, I ignored your first trip report post, but then you go and bump it and post some more. I guess I'll have to spend all day tomorrow looking at your pics and reading your blog.

Side note: I was telling a friend about reading your roller coaster reports. Turns out he too is a member of that coaster org. I had no idea.
    Brad Ford

Since I had all kinds of issues with new computers and such, I never got around to writing up the second week of our trip last October. I did have tons of great pictures, though, so here's a bunch that I took in a short (worded) blog with loads of pictures.

https://kimfair.wordpress.com/

Thanks so much for the great pictures and report. Loved it all.