Thread: Sebastian's

Rlumenator is offline Bonaire Lover Bonaire Talker

Default Sebastian's

Anyone know how it is? prices? happy hour? types of food served? thanks in advance!

gbf is online now Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

We were there on 26june2015. We had an outstanding meal, arguably the best ever on Bonaire, supplanting Wils and At Sea. We had a dozen oysters as app. I had seared (perfectly) tuna. Daughter had mahi, I think. Friend had lamb chops. Everybody raved.

I didnt participate in dessert, but whatever it was, it was declared excellent.

It's not cheap. Seems like prices about like At Sea, Mona Lisa, like that.

And really excellent service.

Dont know about happy hour, but a complimentary drink while perusing the menu - don't remember what, they just brought it. It was fruity, cold, refreshing.

I'd heard all sorts of reports before we went, some good, some less so. We were willing to take a chance just for the setting. It turned out to be really outstanding.

Thats about all I can tell you. Things sorta dimmed a little after the second bottle of wine was opened.

restaurants change with the prevailing wind, so ymmv.
    Brad Ford

Rlumenator is offline Bonaire Lover Bonaire Talker

Anyone else?

We ate there in June and really enjoyed it. The food was excellent and the service was good too! It was one of our favorites of the week.