Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Happened to Ria?

atollmedic is offline Bonaire Lover Bonaire Talker

Default What Happened to Ria?

I always rent a place from Ria at BonRentAire. Her husband Hans just wrote me and told me there was an accident and she is dead? is this true? and waht happened, What a super lady she was !~\

Kent

We have rented through Ria for many years. The home owner told us two weeks ago that Ria passed away from a heart attack. So sad, she was very nice.
    Last edited by Melissa Phillip; 04-18-2015 at 11:09 AM.

Yes indeed it is sad !

Cornhusker is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

We rented Crown Terrace from her for years and in early April sent Ria an email to confirm our 2016 vacation dates. We received an email recently from someone named Kimberly informing us of Ria's death. We replied to Kimberly and have tried to finalize some details with her, but have not received any response with a contract like before. Does anyone know Kimberly or anyone else we might be able to contact to finalize reservations for next year? Each year Ria and her husband Hans would come up and visit and we always enjoyed the time together--so sad to hear the news.

Royce & Mary Balak

we have made contact on renting thanks to G Michael---contact for renting is bonrentaire@hotmail.com and Kimberly will be helping you[they are having problems with email server address from prior times]. We just talked with her and lined up our house for 2016. Best of luck to all.

Royce & Mary

Gmichael is offline Bonaire Lover Bonaire Talker

glad to hear you are all squared away...Ria was a kind and classy woman...

first person we rented from that after 2nd year allowed us to rent for the next year before we left, booked the house for 3-weeks until airlines gave out schedule, met us at airport with car rental company, put beer in fridge for us on day of arrival and would stop up and talk with us during our stay. Really sorry to hear of her passing but will never forget her as person I could not wait to meet again year after year.

Royce Balak

We are in the Crowne Terrace now, All is good. While we love this place I will speak to Hans about some maintenance issues etc.
    If you have problems shoot me an email at atollmedic@yahoo.com

we finally got in touch with Kimberly who is helping with booking the property for Hans and she got reservations for our February 2016 vacation completed. Hope you enjoy the sunsets and if you get opportunity to talk with Hans please pass on to him our best wishes. We were very happy to see the addition of the steel "fence" at top of the steps.

Royce & Mary

Will pass it along to Hans and the steel fence deal? not sure whats that about, they do not have a lock on the sliding door anymore, the entrance is from the front now and the door has pin lock on it. Having a great time this is our place four years in a row ! I hope it is around for our next trip etc.
    Are you renting a truck form them as well? if so the white one is the one to get. Lots of ants getting into stuff, bought ant bait , but next time will bring some along. House and pool are in order, a few burned out lights, and the hammock broke, but no major issues.
    Sunseys are unreal as always and we like calling this placce our little home away from home.