Thread: Everts Car Rental?

judyphelps is offline Bonaire Lover Bonaire Talker

Default Everts Car Rental?

Can anyone recommend (or not) Everts Car Rental? Thanks.

gbf is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

I rented from them a couple of trips ago. No muss, no fuss. Got a brand spanking new truck.

I hated it. I spent the whole time worrying about putting a scratch on that damn truck.

Ill take a beater any day.

But as far as evert's goes, all was good.
    Brad Ford

judyphelps is offline Bonaire Lover Bonaire Talker

Thanks gbf.

A bit late, but wanted to say that we've rented a pickup truck from Everts each annual visit over the past 10+ years. In fact, I just made another reservation this week for next July. The response to my request and reservation by Ilka was rapid, and my questions were answered. Rates always seem competitive.

The vehicles have always been in very good condition. Once, they noticed a problem when we were about to begin the rental and immediately substituted a different vehicle.

-Tom

Just back from another trip to Bonaire and another Everts rental. Once again the truck was clean and in excellent condition; we had no problems with it. When I got home and looked closely at the bill, I realized that I had inadvertently been charged for the collision damage waiver insurance, which I did not need, and had specifically asked not to be included in the original quotation. I should have examined the original sign-out page more closely on arrival and truck pick up, but it was 9:00 pm, and we also did not notice it when we turned the truck in. However, I contacted Everts when I got home and noticed the discrepancy, and pointed out to them that I had requested no insurance. They immediately refunded the difference on my credit card. So another example of the professional service and quality of Everts!

Resurrection!

Does Everts have an office at the airport? If not how do they work it?

Thanks,
    -(other) Tom

Everts has a unit in the row of car rental kiosks at the airport, and someone has always been there with a truck ready for me regardless of time I have arrived (this July it was at about 10 PM). And they are also always there for drop-off this time at 8 AM. The truck this year was great again, problem-free, very good shape, and we made sure that the details of insurance were made clear upfront and again confirmed when I picked up the truck. I can recommend Everts very strongly!

Tom T