Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Land Clearing at Front Poirch

Gmichael is offline Bonaire Lover Bonaire Talker

That would be nice but Pink Beach belongs to Cargill Salt Bonaire. Had something to do with a deal made with the devil years ago and they have full control of the properies at that end of the isnand. I do hope they pay lots of taxes, etc.

wow, unbelievable.. Thank you Michael!! I especially loved the pictures of Sunset Beach how it was!! This is very exciting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gmichael View Post
    there is a video on you tube that starts off in Papiamentu but the main body is in English. Olivia Domingo, owner of Eden beach gives a through explanition of the whole project..Thank you all who have listened to our pleas for 10 years and now we have a 100% public beach back..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNqqX1al5iM

randl is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

This is great. Sand, no trash, services...what a dream come true!

We're off-island until mid-March but I hope we can make our voice heard to say that folks should be able to drive up to and dive Bari as they have been able to. I'm sure that's in the plans but it would be sweet to hear it.

Michael Thank you for posting the link to the video. It will be wonderful to see this long awaited accomplishment. I hope it will be enjoyed all. It will bring back fond memories of days long gone.

Gmichael is offline Bonaire Lover Bonaire Talker

looking good for the locals and everyone to be able to come with the famliles around 4 and socialize! Sunset was the site of my first dive on Bonaire more than 30 years ago. IBO took me and I made and immediate decision to live here. Never regretted a minute exceopt when greed got in the way and local kids were chased away from resort beaches... I have no problem sharing the beach with everyone. Cruise ship passengers will have a chance to see real Bonaire and her people.

Thanks for the link Michael. We dove there last trip and look forward to seeing the beach on the next trip!