Thread: Dive Buddy(ies) for early March / late Feb

Master0068 is offline Bonaire Lover Bonaire Talker

Default Dive Buddy(ies) for early March / late Feb

Hi folks,

I'll be going to Curacao and Bonaire in late Feb or early March (tickets aren't purchased yet), and will be looking for dive buddies. I'm planning on doing a LOT of shore dives, but would be up for other types too (Night, Boat, Wreck etc.).

I'm an intermediate diver that likes to explore, and take my time to find special sightings. I use a GoPro for underwater videography. I'll have a dive computer for the dives.

Anyone who will be around those dates, or simply has some suggestions on good dive sites, accommodations, etc. please feel free.

Thanks,

Mike

**Update**

Tickets are purchased, flying out to Curacao March 3rd. I'm in Bonaire from March 6th to March 12th, and then back in Curacao until March 17th.

For anyone at either location for those dates, and would like to dive, please don't be shy.

I found buddies this week (and likely next week) via the method used at this link. I will be gone before you get here, sadly.

http://www.bonairetalk.com/forums/sh...it-can-be-easy

Thanks, I'll be keeping an eye out, and I'm planning on doing a few group dives, so hopefully I can meet someone, but it's always nice to have something prepared before hand.