Thread: Need O-Ring YS-90 Sea & Sea Strobe NOW!

Default Need O-Ring YS-90 Sea & Sea Strobe NOW!

I am on the island now and realized that I forgot the o-ring for my Sea & Sea YS-90 strobe. If anyone here has one, please let me know. Fish Eye Photo is closed until January 12. Bon Photo is not open until Monday. The dive shop at Buddy was closed when I was there today but I will try again tomorrow. THANK YOU SO MUCH if you can help me!
    Lori Mulhisen

kob is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

See Bruce Bowker at Carib Inn ... he will likely have an o-ring of the size & diameter that you need.
    KOB
    PADI CD-159014
    KOBScuba.com
    Lighthouse Beach Resort #32

If Bruce doesn't have them in stock, please PM me. I have an extra set for our YS-D1 & YS-110a, and it seems the YS-90 may use same.

Thanks KOB. I stopped at Carib Inn, but no luck. SevetS, I will PM you now--thanks!
    Lori Mulhisen

Thanks so much Steve! It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife. You have saved our photo/dive vacation! Now, let's see if I can get some pictures worth posting! Saw a rainbow on our way home from your house tonight so I am hoping that luck is on our side now!
    Lori Mulhisen

Cool

Great meeting the two of you, and happy to help, Lori. Surprised that such a mainstream part for UW photographers isn't stocked by more shops here. In an era of planned obsolescence, the people at Sea & Sea deserve big credit for using same o-ring sizes for several generations of their strobes. Safe diving and happy shooting!