Thread: JET BLUE !!!!!!!!!!!

Default JET BLUE !!!!!!!!!!!

I just saw this on FB !!!! dated Dec 5

Big News! JetBlue Airways has launched service to its newest Caribbean destination: the Dutch island of ‪#‎Curaçao‬. The carrier officially began flights this week from New York City to Curaçao. This makes it even easier to get to ‪#‎Bonaire‬!
    Freddie

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

Whoa!!! that is so cool. Looking at the web site it looks like Tuesday and Saturday flights that get in mid afternoon, plenty of time for a Divi Divi flight.

Great news.
    And Jerry said, Keep it light, Keep it friendly. Post Like Jerry.

randl is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Early last month I bought four Jet Blue tix (for family members) NYC to CUR on Jet Blue connecting to Insel to BON for the last week in July. Total for all four was $1972 +/- a dollar or two. Fingers are crossed.

Since early November United tickets bounced from $1200 to ~$700 and back to $1200. What's up with that?

The United prices are crazy! I have never seen them this high. I'm also trying to go in June! You'd think the prices would come down with gas prices being low!

We've also just purchased JetBlue tickets for June 23rd thru July 7th. We bought 6 tickets for $2200 and change. We will be connecting to Divi Air in Curacao -the JetBlue flight gets in at 2:21 and we are booked on the 3:30 Divi flight. Can't wait!!

randl is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

$366 apiece? Wow!

Now, if JetBlue would only fly to Curacao from Ft Lauderdale; another of their hubs???

Yes, we thought it was a great price. The actual cost was 369.50 a piece. Hopefully the prices stay this low - we will certainly use JetBlue again if they do.