Thread: Baby Car Seat

Default Baby Car Seat

Hi Everyone - I have some friends heading to Bonaire with me in a couple of weeks and one couple is taking their 1 year old on the trip. Is there anywhere on Bonaire that they can rent a car seat for the baby? With dive gear and other luggage they don't want to haul their car seat with them too.

Thanks,
    Dixie

How about places to purchase one? They would also consider buying one and then donating to the hospital or somewhere.

If you're renting a truck, check with your rental company as many have car seats available. If all else fails, I did see that City Shop sold them then they could donate it to Youth & Family Care Bonaire. Some of our guests donated a ton of baby care items (strollers, playpens, bottles, clothes -- all is needed) to this group a few years ago and the items were given to the mothers / families that needed them when they needed them then were given to others as the babies matured, many are still in circulation today. Here is the info for the organization:

Jeugdzorg en Gezinsvoogdij Bonaire
    Kaya Princes Marie 7, Kralendijk, Bonaire
    Email: info.jeugdzorgcn@jeugdzorgcn.com
    Tel: + 599 7157201
    Fax: +599 7173854
    Opening hours: Monday till Thursday 08:00-12:00 and 13:30-17:00.

Thanks for the reply. The truck rental company doesn't have any available so I think they are going to buy one and then donate it afterwards.

Dixie