Thread: Difficulty contacting Divi Divi

TankHalfFull is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Default Difficulty contacting Divi Divi

Have tried using email reservations@divi.com as in the past, but it doesn't work. Also, the email page on their website won't work, either. Other than calling to CUR, does anyone have another email that I can use back here in the States?
    Thanks.

You can try info@flydivi.com, which is what I have used in the past. If that doesn't work, try this email: Divi Divi Air N.V.<system+228@aerocrs.com>; I'm pretty sure this is routed through their booking system, as I have it on file from an email confirmation received. Good luck.

Good Afternoon everybody. Here's the info we have for the Divi Flamingo for our timeshare stuff.
    Divi Hotels Marketing Inc. 6320 Quadrangle Drive

Suite 210

Chapel Hill, NC 27517

919-419-3484 phone

TankHalfFull is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Thanks, Susan and Bob. The email that worked is the system+228@aerocrs.com address

Glad to hear it!

They are in the midst of changing their system (from emailing for rsvn, to actual online rsvn via website/paying online with Visa/MC only, as far as I know, etc), and answer emails only during normal business hours, M-F 8am till 5pm. I do know that this week/weekend they are slammed because of the ongoing Curacao North Sea Jazz Festival, which may also affect response time, etc. I still use reservations@flydivi.com to reserve via email.