Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is telerin still around?

Booked today at this marcolva@hotmail.com and got a confirmation reply within hours.
    The other telerin@bonairelive.com got no response for days.
    We have used Poppy for several years and will continue to use her excellent business.

wwguy is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

I just heard from a good friend on Bonaire who recently talked to Poppy. Apparently Poppy is having lots of email problems with her telerin@Bonairelive.com email address. She is asking that messages be sent to her new Telerin email address telerinbonaire@gmail.com and cc her personal email account marcolva@hotmail.com.

Sunshine is offline Bonaire Lover Bonaire Talker

Rented from her over New Year for 2 weeks and she responded promptly by email (I think I used 2 email addresses for her when I emailed her, thanks to this forum) and we were met at the airport by a guy with a sign with our names on it and were on our way in minutes. We returned the truck to short term parking per her instructions with no problems. By the way, the truck was in great shape and we had no problems with it at all. It was fairly new and everything worked great. We will definitely use Poppy from now on. We saved alot over 2 weeks as we have Amex premium car insurance that covers trucks, so we could avoid the CDW with Poppy. We used another company in the past, but they no longer accept Amex. We are converts. Our hour-plus wait in the car rental lines at the airport are a thing of the past AND we can use our Amex insurance, which is much less than CDW on island. Believe the people on this forum that rave about her. Thanks, Poppy!

Thanks for the email problems post. We used one of the 'preferred' email addresses and got our confirmation within hours.

Bea

Default Poppy?

Hi
    No response from Poppy on any of the emails. Still hoping.
    Rich

randl is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

She was traveling when I wrote her last week re: our rental truck. Be a bit patient. I'm sure she'll be in touch.

I got a confirmation, but still no quote. I have a little over a month to go. Let's hope it all goes well.

randl is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Here is an email that Poppy says will always work...I just reached her with it.

marcolva@hotmail.com

Rich,

I heard from her last night. If you still have not heard from her, send her another email. (1 month 4 days - but who is counting?)

Just wanted to chime in. It's definitely worth getting in touch with Poppy. We used Telerin last year and were extremely happy with everything. The truck was waiting for us even when our flight in was delayed by at least a half hour. The truck ran fine with no issues to speak of. The bill was more than fair. I just wish Telerin also stocked a few sub-compact cars (perhaps would be a bit cheaper and certainly easier to park in downtown).