Thread: already june

esculley is offline Supporting Member SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Smile already june

don't know where the time is flying but boy does it fly by

kob has three more weeks till retirement. u are so lucky. then another 3 1/2 weeks and he and his wife are on bonaire where i know he will be a good influence for the island. he already has plans in motion.

wish people would come back onto bonaire talk. much more private here

hope everyone has a great june

hugs
    elaine♥♥♥♥

Julia is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Hi Elaine, I would love it if more people came back to chat here.
    I had a lovely birthday . We were camping in the north of England and although the weather wasn't hot, we had a good time. We managed to hook up with my dad for a fish and chip lunch but sadly there were no candles on the fish. I am still working although Bob isn't at the moment. I don't think he can quite decide if he is retired or not. We will be back in Bonaire later in the year. Last year we were one day late arriving because of technical problems with our KLM flight so the compensation we got nearly paid for our air fares. However of Bob doesn't get a part time job this year might be the last for a while. The air fare is around 800-900 each !
    It is roast beef and Yorkshire pudding for lunch tomorrow if anyone wants to join us. Hugs all round! Julia

Rog Karen is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Hi Elaine and Julia!
    I am more of a lurker than a poster but always enjoy reading the posts and finding out what was going on in the BT community.
    We will be back to Bonaire on July 11th for 4 weeks this year! Babs (Barbara Leary) will be joining us on our 2nd week.
    This will be our 18th year to Bonaire and 15th year at Belmar... (yes, we like a rut)!
    We will again be having our annual BBQ on July 20th this year ~ it is so much fun to get together with all our Bonaire friends new and old (and I don't mean chronologically).
    Those of you that live on the island will be getting my formal/personal invitation again...if you are visiting Bonaire at the same time please let me know you will be there!
    We are counting down the days, checking the dive gear, putting together our lists and living vicariously through the photos of friends that are now on the island (Tribs & Wes)!

:BB:

:GAC:
    Rog & Karen

Well I'm always here but most of the time I talk to myself. Nice to see others.

You are here.

And Jerry said, Keep it light, Keep it friendly. Post Like Jerry.

kob is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Elaine -- thanks for thinking of me ... was a busy weekend, went to Burlington, ONT (near Toronto) for the PADI Instructor Exam with my instructor candidate ... all went well and by mid-day Sunday, Tom was a new PADI instructor.

You're correct, I retire 3 weeks from today ... woo hoo !! Then on to BON on July 26. Start teaching my first Instructor Development Course for Dive Friends on August 15. Really looking forward to that and settling in to island life.
    KOB
    PADI CD-159014
    KOBScuba.com
    Lighthouse Beach Resort #32

Donna is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Hi Everyone! I've been MIA, cause I got tired of talking to myself here...everyone seems to be over on FB, but tonight I was looking at some old messages from BT people and I truly miss it here!!

Hugs to all of you!!
    ♥ and hugs from Donna (in the Poconos!)

esculley is offline Supporting Member SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

happy belated birthday julia. to bad about the cake. somebody should have made a cake in the shape of a fish. that would have been great.

hi donna, like you i would love to see everyone back on bt. hugs

cecil love the video♥♥♥

kob ur welcome. i will be looking forward to ur writings about island life

rog and karen- have a fabulous vacation. don't forget pictures and trip reports