Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: march 1-15

Way to go! great pics ! THanks
    There's no place like Bonaire

Whaa hoo, nice shots thanks Freddie and P poo.

ps. I think I hate both of you.
    And Jerry said, Keep it light, Keep it friendly. Post Like Jerry.

drinks with KOB, Sue, RA, Ruth, Pat, Mary, Wilma at Karel's Wonderful conversations with new and old friends Dinner for Princy Poo and me at Appetite.. 4 course chef surprise. with Wine pairing.. Always creative, beautifully presented, and the service is A ONE !!! Well worth the reservation in advance..

Today we get to fly out at a reasonable time and Ivy will be so happy,, she has not been a very good girl these past two weeks.. getting into stuff.. trying on my jewelry??? eating paper, inspecting my shoes,, etc... not good.. the last photo I received she was sitting next to PPoo's truck...apparently that is what she does.... poor baby.. she will be happy and mad at us tonight when we get home.. Bonaire has been wonderful but it is time to get back to reality.. Bon Siman all AYO
    Freddie

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

Ivy will definitely go whack job when she sees you, but then that's pretty much a normal state for her. Have a great trip home, the weather looks pretty good.
    And Jerry said, Keep it light, Keep it friendly. Post Like Jerry.