Thread: Cleaning cover on dive camera @ Something Special

Cornhusker is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Default Cleaning cover on dive camera @ Something Special

Getting growth on it so could someone clean it or tell DFB if diving the location to give it a clean? This is my underwater fix when we are stateside.

Cornhusker

wwguy is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

?? Something Special webcam has been offline for a couple of years. Here's what the location looks like now.

ss_webcam.JPG

When we go to breathbonaire their underwater camera is running and I thought it was still operating at SS but apparently I am wrong as looked it up and says Eden Beach. Does anyone need an mixed up underwater navigator to guide them around Bonaire?

Royce can you supply a link to that camera please.... I only see a Curacao camera up and working on the breathe it site..
    Freddie

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

So let me guess---when I go to breathbonaire.com and it shows the 5-video links including the underwater camera I thought the video was from Bonaire and located where we dove together and you cleaned the cover? Is this actually a underwater video feed from Curacao and not Bonaire? If it is, I have been a liar to my grandson as was showing him the fishies that swim underwater and told him this is what we see when we dive Bonaire. If this is the case I really am in need of a vacation and lots of Polar's and will solve that problem in 7-days! Cornhusker

you need that vacation.. Enjoy, wish we were there with you !!! have fun and dive safe.. Take NOTES for YOUR trip report Please !!!!
    Freddie

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

Remember--I have my kids help with putting pics on the report as I am a truly unskilled computer operator---and terrible underwater navigator apparently!

John B is offline Bonaire Lover Bonaire Talker

Hey Husker, can I buy you a KOLD Polar next week? I am up at Buddy's.

We do not arrive 1-31-14 and will turn on the international communication device and check out e-mail. We get in late so plan to get some beer, drop off stuff at the house and then head down to Pasa Bon and have a bite to eat, so if you around will tyr to line up a refreshment gathering with you.