Quote Originally Posted by Olga View Post
My questions are:
1) Which form i need to fill in and apply to IND being on island? MBES-03 or MBES-01? I'm Russian with Schengen area long term visa D. Which allows me to spend 3 months on Bonaire each 180 days.
2) What is the best way to schedule an appointment to IND being outside the island ? Phone? E-mail ? Web-form on site? Attorney who will go there directly and will do it for me before my actual arrival this March ?
My answers to my questions:
1) MBES-03 with MBES-22
2) Not required, personal visit according to IND schedule