Thread: Summer Fun

Default Summer Fun

Lots been going on and since I still hate Facecrack I'll put some of it here. I'm fixun to get a granddaughter in St. Petersburg Florida (my son finally moved) any day now, Sue is flying down Thursday while I am taking the RV. First trip, nothing like trial by fire. Ahh what's 1500 miles with me and the dog, it's all downhill. The trip back is the tough one.

Yes it finally melted.
    And Jerry said, Keep it light, Keep it friendly. Post Like Jerry.

OK and here a mystery, see this bird.

Not a great shot but thru glass. Anyway it was sitting on the railing acting like a typical juvenile bird and sure enough an adult bird landed next to him and he went all a flutter and got fed. Now the mystery he's the size of a Robin, an adult Nuthatch feed him (about a third his size)!!!

congrats on the granddaughter, you will have fun with her , Its good to be Grandpa! ours is 5 now and just a joy and a pleasure.
    glad the snow melted, looks cold, 96 here today but would rathewr have the heat than the snow..
    loved winter as a kid but now that I'm older, not so much.
    There's no place like Bonaire

On your mystery. I'm gonna guess it's a brown headed cowbird. They lay their eggs in the nests of other birds . . .

I did not know that but that is what I thought the deal was. I knew CooCoos did that.