Thread: Laundry

Default Laundry

Hi All, Is there anywhere to do laundry on the island? I am staying at Caribbean Club Bonaire but I don't think they have laundry service. I don't plan on packing many clothes, so I was hoping to wash them on the island. Thanks!

Hi,here's a link that provides a listing of the laundry services: http://www.infobonaire.com/phonebook.html I have had pleasant experiences with Caribbean Laundry Services, have not tried the Alpha & The Omega Laundry.

We used Alpha & Omega and they did a FANTASTIC job on white curtains that had stains. They soaked them in a bleach solution over night and they came out snow white. They charge by the kilo and folded all the items, plus they provided quick service.

wwguy is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Hi Brooke, not sure what type of clothing you're bringing but we've had great luck with a few quick hand washes in the sink. We pack a small plastic bottle of Woolite just for this purpose. The Bonairean breeze blowing through the apartment dries things quickly. Some properties provide clothesline and/or drying racks.

Caribbean Laundry Service is fantastic!! Get your laundry there by 10am and it's you can usually pick it up the next day. CHEAP!!!!! We will bring 7-8 t-shirts, some shorts, bathing suits and what ever and it might cost $7. there is a washer in the unit we usually rent and this is way too convenient. I'm on vacation so doing laundry is out of the question. At those prices why do it yourself.