Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: February 2014 trip booked!

Cornhusker is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Default February 2014 trip booked!

Enough cold weather, rain, snow and ice! Decided to book trip for next year with hopes it will drive away the evil spirits so house is rented, airline is booked and now all I need to is wait another 289 days and I will go looking for that Manta by the Carib Inn we say this year! Freddie keep the faith on getting rid of those sticks as I know how hard it is, but one day at a time. Cornhusker

Congrats! That is so fun, knowing when its actually happening and starting the countdown!

John B is offline Bonaire Lover Bonaire Talker

Looks like I might be there a day before you. I have also booked my trip as soon as I could. Love to go that time of year and besides it is the week of my birthday.

If I see you will buy you birthday refreshment of your choice--me a beer!

John B is offline Bonaire Lover Bonaire Talker

Thanks. Cold Polar would be great. I arrive on Jan 31. You live in the great state of NE? I lived near Omaha for 4 years and my Grandfather was born in a sod hut in southeast NE in 1891.

My wife and I have also booked for 2014; April for 12 days. Going to Curacao for 2 weeks in September, but still love Bonaire and bringing a couple of Bonaire Virgins with us.

Make sure to check in on your flights periodically. Airlines like to change stuff all the time when you're that far out.

JimMc is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Good advice Tom. And do you think they would let you know? Grrrrrrrrrr Anyway, on the positive side, you will get there one way or another.
    Pachi Jim

We haven't booked flights yet. They don't even have airfares for that time yet.

Quote Originally Posted by John B View Post
    Thanks. Cold Polar would be great. I arrive on Jan 31. You live in the great state of NE? I lived near Omaha for 4 years and my Grandfather was born in a sod hut in southeast NE in 1891.
    Both Mary & I graduated from Creighton University in Omaha and lived there for some years--our grandson is in Omaha so we make trips on a regular basis! Plans are to retire there but still need to work and save up some funds so we can dive! When we get on island send us e-mail on where you diving and we can meet and pay on the cold Polar! Royce & Mary Balak