Thread: Nikon D90 setup for sale - in Bonaire until 2/22/13

Default Nikon D90 setup for sale - in Bonaire until 2/22/13

Hi everyone! I am not sure if this is the right section to post this information or not. We are currently on vacation in Bonaire. I have a Nikon D90, Ikelite housing (1 year old) and Ikelite 125 strobes, lens, arms, cables etc- basically everything you need to begin shooting immediately. The camera is great for those who don't want to mess around with a lot of "settings" underwater because it has a TTL mode where the camera sets the lighting for you. You can enjoy the quality of an SLR without having to know a lot. It, of course offers the flexability for full manual control for those who are more advanced.

We don't get to dive much anymore and it's time to find a new home for this equipment. It has been maintained in perfect condition. Everything works perfectly. I'd like to sell it while we are in Bonaire. We are here until Feb 22nd. Please email me through this forum if you are interested. Thanks!

I just copied this to the Local section Jibstergirl
    Freddie

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

Thanks!