Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Snow Storm!

I can understand you. I know I am lucky to have access to "Plan B".

Have a couple of Brights for us!!

I hear tell Logan is now closed through Sunday, wow.
    And Jerry said, Keep it light, Keep it friendly. Post Like Jerry.

Yes - it looks as if they are cleaning Logan up to reopen. We are finally able to watch the news after being without power for about 26 hours. It got down to 39 degrees in our house last night! Not exactly the weather we were looking forward to yesterday. Can't tell you how so disappointed we are that we had to cancel the trip - we had been looking forward to it since our trip last year!!

I am curious to know how United handled passengers that were suppose to be departing from BON to Newark on Saturday.

bcwolfen Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by schoude View Post
    Yes - it looks as if they are cleaning Logan up to reopen. We are finally able to watch the news after being without power for about 26 hours. It got down to 39 degrees in our house last night! Not exactly the weather we were looking forward to yesterday. Can't tell you how so disappointed we are that we had to cancel the trip - we had been looking forward to it since our trip last year!!
    It's so sad to hear you guys had to miss out on your trip. That sounds like a really bad storm that hit. Looking forward to a vacation for so long and then having it cancelled really sucks.

Thanks - it really does suck! We are thinking about trying to go down there in March...maybe the 16th - 23rd, so I have been trying to find somewhere to go...wish me luck!

Quote Originally Posted by schoude View Post
    Have a couple of Brights for us!!
    Done :cheers:

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Phillip View Post
    I am curious to know how United handled passengers that were suppose to be departing from BON to Newark on Saturday.
    Not sure what they did. However, Curacao experienced a much higherthan usaul volume of passengers for Miami. Lots of angry people looking for a seat!

You may have already checked. Have you looked at United to Houston than down to Bonaire? Just a thought. Good Luck!