Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Snow Storm!

Angry Snow Storm!

We are scheduled to travel Friday Mtl(Canada)-Newark-Bonaire. United announced they cancelled all Friday flights to and from Newark. Does anyone know if in those circumstances United re-schedule for the day after?
    I've been listening music for 2 hours at the United 800 number... grrrrrr

Not sure, but if I were you, I'd try to get them to re-route me on to the IAH flight instead of EWR...

that is a possibility... provided I can talk to someone at United!!!!

United 1402 IAH-BON is sold out.
    What is United doing with passengers on BON-EWR filight 1420 scheduled for Saturday morning? This one also is cancelled.

there some options, you just have to look. Try to find a flight to MIA. then Insel to BON, or to Aruba & from there to Curacao then to BON. Or a flight to Curacao then to BON. Good luck.

Working on something like this.

We were flying out of Boston to Newark and Newark to Bonaire - everything cancelled. We tried all the United options from Boston, and they are all cancelled. No one from United said that they would reschedule the flight - and Saturday would be out of the question I think - it is supposed to snow at least until mid afternoon on Saturday and they are measuring in feet, not inches...really upsetting...we were SO looking forward to our trip!!! I could cry....

So sorry this is happening for everyone who has worked so hard to go on vacation! Here's hoping that United can get creative and find alternative ports to fly you out of (even if you have to drive a bit).
    Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by schoude View Post
    We were flying out of Boston to Newark and Newark to Bonaire - everything cancelled. I could cry....

Yessssssssss. Changed my ticket for Montreal-Miami and then Miami-Bonaire on Insel Saterday. Will arrive at 7PM. So cool.

Quote Originally Posted by cvanasse View Post
    Yessssssssss. Changed my ticket for Montreal-Miami and then Miami-Bonaire on Insel Saterday. Will arrive at 7PM. So cool.
    that's great cvanasse....I wish we could have come up with something else, but we can't even drive in Massachusetts right now, and the storm is not supposed to stop until some time tomorrow afternoon. So instead of sitting at the airport waiting for our flight to Newark, we are sitting in our living room, listening to the blizzard outside watching the news and Ace of Cards....very depressing....normally I love a good storm, blizzard or otherwise, but not today....not today...